Terms and Conditionto make your reservation
- Check cottage availability shown under each cottage description.
- If showing available, after reading the Rules, Complete the BOOKING FORM/RENTAL AGREEMENT and send either by Fax (519-371-1773) or by Scan&E-Mail. If you have any questions, call 1-519-371-1773 or email email@example.com Final Payment
- A non-refundable deposit of $500 per cottage is required to reserve the cottage. This is due within 7 days of Confirmation.
- Final payment is due 30 days prior to rental check-in date. There will be a $25 charge added to your rental cost for late payments.
- If your reservation is made less than 30 days prior to rental check-in date, full payment is due at the time of booking. Payment provided means you've read & accept these terms and conditions ofrental.........................
- All monies paid including deposits and final balances are non refundable and non transferable. Therefore it is important to consider purchasing cancellation insurance.
Cottage Cancellation Insurance (RBC Insurance)
+ 8% PST on all coverages
Rates above for Ontario Residents only... prior to purchasing, please confirm all premiums above.of
- Each cottage has a stated maximum number of occupants allowed. The number of occupants staying overnight shall not exceed the maximum number approved at the time of booking for that property. Renters who exceed the # of occupants stated on your confirmation for rental will be subject to either eviction without refund or an additional charge of $100 per person per night.
- Pets are permitted on the property only if confirmed at the time of rental.
- Smoking in all cottages is not permitted.
- Other cottage rules may apply (such as restrictions for phone use, etc.).
- The Rental Property must be maintained in good condition both inside and out.
- Sub-letting your cottage is forbidden.
- Any renter who breaches these conditions will be either immediately evicted without refund or will be subject to a minimum $100/day penalty.
- The accommodations listed by Adopt-a-Cottage Rentals are privately owned cottages. Each cottage has the normal amenities of home including flush toilets, electricity, kitchen utensils and appliances. Many cottages obtain their water from sand point wells or the lake. It is recommended that all water for drinking be brought to the cottage. None of these accommodations provide linens or towels. Some do not provide blankets. Please inquire should you have any questions.
- Each renter is responsible for leaving the cottage thoroughly clean before departure. Do not leave garbage. It must be taken with you when you depart, without exception. Any breach of these conditions will be subject to the cost of our Contracted Cleaning Service ...minimum $100 charge.
- A credit card authorization in the amount of $700 is required at the time of check-in. This security deposit will be released back to the credit card within 48 hours of departure with confirmation that the cottage and its grounds have been left in the same condition as when first occupied (without damage and thoroughly cleaned). Should the penalties for cleaning, extra occupants, etc. be imposed, the credit card will be debited. Damages are not limited to this $700 security deposit. Adopt-a-Cottage Rentals further reserves the right to ask for proof of the renter's home insurance showing that any damage to the rental property will be covered on the renter's home insurance.
- Unless otherwise stated, each cottage can be entered at 4 PM on commencement date of rental and must be vacated by 11 AM on the departure date. Key pickup location and directions to your cottage will be provided to you within 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- Adopt A Cottage Rentals is a "work safe" business. Adopt A Cottage Rentals is committed to providing a safe working environment to all of its employees. Any customers who committ any type of physical or verbal assault will be immediately evicted from their rental property without refund.
- In the event that Adopt A Cottage rentals experiences a situation that the original cottage booked becomes unrentable, every attempt shall be made to arrange an alternative cottage of a similar type, cost and location as was originally booked. If the alternative cottage is not acceptable to the Renter, Adopt A Cottage shall refund in full all monies paid.
- The renter acknowledges and agrees with Adopt A Cottage Rentals (Carter Travel) and the property owner that they will use the cottage and its facilities in accordance with the terms and conditions of the booking agreement and that they do so at their own risk and that they indemnify and save Carter Travel and the Property Owner harmless from any claim made as a result of personal injury, sickness or death, loss or damage, however caused, to person or property during or after occupancy.
- All clients are required to complete and send by Facsimile or by Scan&Email the Rental Agreement to Adopt A Cottage Rentals. Upon receipt, confirmation will be sent within 48 hours. The renter agrees that the original facsimile signatures or scanned/emailed Booking Form will be evidence of the binding obligation of the parties to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
- Cheque - made payable to Carter Travel, or payment can be made by Visa, or Mastercard (American Express not accepted).
Sauble Beach Cottage Rentals, Lake Huron Cottage Rentals, Bruce Peninsula Cottages, Ontario Cottage Rentals. Pet Friendly Cottages.